I create links in the description of the issue within JIRA but it does not work.
Does anyone know how to do it?
Hi Emanuel Lima,
Are you using Jira Cloud or Jira Server? And which links would you like to create? At least on Jira Cloud, we can add an external link to url or add an attachment to the description...
Regards,Paulo Alves
Hi Paulo,
I am using Jira Server.
Could you explain me how to do it, in portuguese?
Thanks a loot
Olá Emanuel,Claro, podes-me enviar um screenshot de como estás a adicionar um link na descrição?Cumprimentos,Paulo Alves
// English version - Just in case someone has the same problemHi Emanuel,Of course, could you please send me a screenshot about how you are adding a link to the description?Regards,Paulo Alves.
file:\\Assia.mercedes.corp\route....\route...\...
The file taht I am toolking about, is located on a local server.
Thanks
Understood, so basically I was able to do it on Chrome using an extension. Like this one: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/enable-local-file-links/nikfmfgobenbhmocjaaboihbeocackldI'm not sure if this is the best practice, but it works. I've found this article with a good explanation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/can-t-link-to-local-files-from-within-jira-216958260.htmlCumprimentos,Paulo Alves.
Thank you Paulo
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.