We have a Common Bug Screen Scheme where Reviewed is one of the fields. Still, users report that they can't see the Reviewed field. When I check the same issue the field is there and it visible to me. I wonder that how it is not visible to them.
Hi @vishal03kadam,
Is this field hidden?
HI @vishal03kadam,
There will be two options to check ..
1. Just check is the user has checked the field from configuring field tab on the screen.
2. Another one is check if this field has been hide using the field configuration scheme of the project.
Hi All,
This field is not hidden but one thing I have observed is when a reporter reports that Reviewed filed is not visible for eg MUV-123 is the issue. Then I go to that issue and I could see that that field is not visible on the issue screen but now when I go to edit I could see that field in the edit screen now I just toggle the option for Reviewed filed and click on update. Now the Reviewed filed is visible on the bug screen.
From the description of the problem, it seems that view and editing issue refer to different screen.
Hi Ollie,
The Create, Edit, and View all have the same screen.
As you mentioned the same screen is using for all the issue operation(Create, view, and edit) then the below sentence would be wrong because if you are able to see the field on edit screen then you should be able to see the same field on Issue view screen as well.
Then I go to that issue and I could see that that field is not visible on the issue screen but now when I go to edit I could see that field in the edit screen
@vishal03kadam,
I guess I know where the problem is. For the select/checkbox field, the field will not be displayed when there is no value in the issue detail screen. Once the edited value is displayed, it will be displayed!
Indeed but the question is the Field has its default value set which is NO. So if the field has a default value then that should be displayed in the details section no matter whether we set it during creation or not. What do you say ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.