I am a JIRA administrator, I have permission to associate fields to screens and I've done it before, but randomly some fields give me errors and I have no clue why.
This time, I wanted to give permissions back to some screens (didn't have error when removing permission, but did have when trying to recover them):
Technical detailsCauseReferer URL: https://hawkers.atlassian.net/secure/admin/AssociateFieldToScreens!default.jspa?fieldId=assignee&returnUrl=ConfigureFieldLayout!default.jspa?id=10101com.atlassian.jira.scope.IllegalScopedEntityArgumentException: Illegal Entity Scope for Entity class (SCREEN). Expected entity scope 'GLOBAL' but has scope 'PROJECT'
Referer URL: https://hawkers.atlassian.net/secure/admin/AssociateFieldToScreens!default.jspa?fieldId=assignee&returnUrl=ConfigureFieldLayout!default.jspa?id=10101
com.atlassian.jira.scope.IllegalScopedEntityArgumentException: Illegal Entity Scope for Entity class (SCREEN). Expected entity scope 'GLOBAL' but has scope 'PROJECT'
The way that JRACLOUD-68655 has been worded, it appears that you aren't supposed to be able to change fields on Agility projects.
None of my projects are Agility ones! They are Software Projects. Does this error depend on the type of project, really?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.