Hello,
Jiira/Confluence does not allow to add a new User, currently only 7 User-Accounts were active, we do have just a 10 User Starter. There are huge Exceptions you can see/download here:
This crash happens when I was inviting a User and he is submitting his Data to register
https://www.topcart.com/tmp/confluence_adduser_crash.pdf
This crash happens when I am creating a new in Confluence User-Management: https://www.topcart.com/tmp/confluence_adduser_crash_01.pdf
I've noticed the refused Connection here, ServerLogs at the end showing Broken Pipe as well, but I don't know how to deal with that. Both VMs see each other, both can ping them either ways, there is no firewall involved, there a two different HostMachines involved to Host the VMs for Jiira and Confluence.
We did run Jiira and Confluence on one single VirtualMachine until 2 Weeks ago. Because of those random crashes of the Confluence I wrote here couple of months ago, I've cloned the VM, uninstalled Jirra on one, Confluence from the other, gave the Clone a new IP, told Jiira the IP of the ConfluenceServer and run them. I've done this 2 weeks ago and we did not run into any other trouble so far. Both Servers are not www-online available, only LAN.