Hello,
i saw a lot of article about how upgrade or restore a Jira instance, but I'm still confused. Is it possible to move one Project from old Jira version to another Jira instance with different versions without "damage" the Jira instance ?
No.
Well, yes, but it's not a single step.
Single project import requires the source and target Jira instances to be on the same version. So, your process is either
Or
Hi Nic,
thank you very much for your posting.
I'm not sure what you mean with import and export on each step.
Ah, ok, I've done this sort of thing too often, and skimmed the details, sorry
Thank you very much, i will try this out tomorow Where can i find the "import project" option ?
Nic
What about if there are same scheme names in 2 instances, some priorities may have already been there in target instance -- did you have to deal with any such situations..
Abe
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.