Hello,
On my Jira Customer Portal the small "+add" button on the right to ass participant + the participant list disappear. I did some small changes recently but nothing that should affect this part. What are the correct setup to make this part properly working. I must allow my users to add participants.
Check the permission scheme. The user(e.g the assignee) should have the permission to add participants.
HI @Bastien Vandamme
In the customer portal, agents and customers can add participants by selecting Share.
Here are the more details about adding request participants.
Customer portal is properly set on correct permissions. I actually didn't touch these settings.
I never had any share option. I'm using a version of customer portal of last year. Also I can read 'Request participants follow issue-level security schemes. ' I know I have no security scheme. I don't remember if I removed one wrongly or I never had one.
Are you talking about jira service desk customer portal only correct?
What is the version of jira service desk are you using ...As shown in below we can add customer or participants using share option for Customer portal..
I have the verison with the "+Add people" button.
JIRA Software 7.0.10
I solved my problem by creating a new service desk project. Just doing this fixed the template of the jira.xxx.com/servicedesk/customer/user/requests portal. I have again my 2 columns with request created by me and created by others. When I choose one request I can add people again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.