hello dear community
is it possible to change the name in JIRA.
I mean jira was created for issue.
As of today, I am working on files
Instead of having "issue", I would like to have "File" ,
same for My open issues: My WIP
Thank you
Hi @chiboub,
Your description is very poor. Please elaborate what/where/why you would like to change?
Where and why? This is a poor practice. Please refrain from it.
This looks like a filter. You can always create a new filter and call it whatever you please.
Nope, we can not do this.
Today you are working on, files hence you want to change the name from issues to files and if suppose you will work on another thing then again you want to change the name? you only think and let us know
I suggest you don't try to change the existing functionality of jira, if you want you can add more things into it, there will be lots of add-ons are available in the marketplace to try it out and achieve what you want.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.