I want just user from specific group can edit issue which is in the specific status.
Hi @[deleted],
just to get it right.
Addition to @Ollie Guan, Hope this link help for you https://www.j-tricks.com/tutorials/permissions-based-on-workflow-status
You can restrict specific user group editing permissions by configuring the workflow, please refer to the following link:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/advanced-workflow-configuration-861253591.html#Advancedworkflowconfiguration-transitionproperties
Hi Bastian
In fact , I have three group. named BA,developer,tester.
I have a workflow form BA ->develop->test.
So i want only users from BA group can edit issue which is in BA status.
as mentioned by Ollie and Rambabu, you can do this with properties.
Go to your workflow, choose the status BA and go to properties.
You will need to add this property: jira.permission.edit.group=BA
There are more information on properties on this article:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/workflow-properties-802592825.html
Hi Rambabu
Thank you for your help. it's really helpful for me.
I use this property: jira.permission.edit.group=BA and it works for me!
thank you very much !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.