Hi. I wonder if anyone can help me on an issue. I am trying to set up a page for someone – they wanted a check box on a Confluence page, which users could tick to say they’ve read terms and conditions, and then IT could receive e-mail notification to alert them to this fact, and then action a task as a result. I used the (Adaptavist) survey plugin functionality to set up a check box, but it doesn’t trigger e-mail alerts (doesn’t register as a page change).
So another option I have considered as a workaround is that there could be a link below the terms and conditions text, and clicking it opens an e-mail addressed to IT's e-mail, which the user can then click send to have delivered to IT's Inbox. I would need this e-mail to be auto-populated with some text akin to 'I have read the terms and conditions... etc. etc.' I know how to trigger a blank e-mail template from a Confluence page, but what I need to do is for an e-mail to have text already in it - ie. using an e-mail template. It doesn’t appear to be something I can do in Confluence (I welcome being corrected if I'm wrong here), but I thought it may be possible that we can use JIRA’s functionality here. Is it something JIRA can do, and if so, can we integrate it easily to use it on a Confluence page?
Thanks,
Tim