Hi.
I'm processing on restore confluence backup procedure.
- original confluence version: 5.9.4
- update target confluence version : 6.9.0
I was followed restore confluence backup procedure.
First of all, I was installed with recent confluence version at my test server.
I confirmed with starting up confluence normally, and then replaced with blow files.
- confluence backup database
- confluence.cfg.xml
- attachments files
- index files
But issue was occured with starting confluence at first.
1) license expired issue(add-on) => refreshed recently evaluation license (this issue was resolved)
2) build number is not matched => following with below contents & this issue was resolved
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/confluence-will-not-start-up-because-the-build-number-in-the-home-directory-doesn-t-match-the-build-number-in-the-database-after-upgrade-376834096.html
next, another issue was occured.
I can show confluence main login page. but I can't login this confluence page.
I assume that my origin confluence account is not match with new confluence version's account. (Where can I get to check now original account info?)
I thought that confluence database import was resolved this issue. but no...
Can I resolve this problem? I can want to know that.
Thank you
Best Regards,
Uijoong-Kim