In my company everyone is a service desk customer, and by default we are sharing all service desk issues with everyone in the organization. Not everyone, however is a Jira Software Engineering user.
Now I would like to embed a view (or use a filter) with service desk issues in Confluence so that when people click on the issue, they go to the customer portal view of the shared issue in service desk, and not to the agent view in Jira. The reason for this is that not all users will have access to the agent view, but all users will have access to the customer portal view in service desk.
When I use the regular jira filter, it seems to default to linking to the Agent view, and not the portal view.
If I try to embed a customer portal view (which I guess I can do with a html-macro) I can't figure out how to filter for issues of a certain type from a certain service desk.
Any ideas how I can achieve the above?