Hi,
using the Bitbucket Rest API is there a way to get the list of files based on commit id?
rest/api/1.0/projects/{projectname}/repos/{reponame}/commits/{commit id}
is not returning the list of files
Hi Visagan
In order to fetch the files from a certain revision, you should use the endpoint
And you need to pas the commit id as the parameter at (see the link above)
Regards
Anton
How we can get only list of directories from root folder.
In below screen I want to get only the directories and I need to exclude the files.
Do we have any API for that.
The API gives list of all the folders and files inside them. i believe the filtering should be taken care from your side after consuming the return data from the API.
Which bitbucket API gives list of all the folders and files inside them? Could you please let me know. I am in need of that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.