Hi there,
I have been able to create a confluence page using confluence rest APIs. All good so far.
However, I'd like to evolve this and create a page with embedded tabs. Outside of confluence this is trivial to do as you can use html plus css (with javascript if you like although not mandatory). I know their are plugins that create tabbed content but the plugins I have installed don't have a rest api equivalent AFAIK.
My questions are as follows:
1) Is it possible to add my own custom stylesheet via the rest API so to style the html I send?
or
2) When sending my html could I set the class attribute to a certain value so that the confluence server would know to interpret this to be tabbed page content on that page?
or
3) Is there an sample code that is achieving my objective above?
Thanks in advance as to any help regarding the above.