I have a reverse proxy over SSL configured for Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket. Jira and Confluence work great. Bitbucket mostly works, but as stated in the title, I can't get Application Links to work properly to Bitbucket, and the top left Bitbucket logo directs to http://localhost:7990. Additionally, Bitbucket is reporting that the base URL is misconfigured, but it's set properly.
I saw this discussion which is identical to my problem, except they're hosting on nginx and I am using apache. Below are my configurations:
bitbucket.properties
server.secure=true
server.scheme=https
server.proxy-port=443
server.redirect-port=443
server.proxy-name=my.business.com
logging.logger.ROOT=DEBUG
logging.logger.com.atlassian.bitbucket=DEBUG
apache conf
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName my.business.com
Redirect Permanent / https://my.business.com
</VirtualHost>
<IfModule mod_ssl.c>
<VirtualHost *:443>
ServerName my.business.com
ProxyRequests Off
ProxyVia Off
RemoteIPHeader X-Forwarded-For
<Proxy *>
Require all granted
</Proxy>
ProxyPass / http://localhost:7990/
ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:7990/
SSLCertificateFile /path/to/cert/certfile.pem
SSLCertificateKeyFile /path/to/cert/keyfile/keyfile.pem
Include /path/to/other/ssl/configuration/configuration.conf
</VirtualHost>
</IfModule>
Thanks so much in advance for your help!
EDIT: I've found that if I set the ProxyPass and ProxyPassReverse to the following:
ProxyPass / http://my.business.com:7990/
ProxyPassReverse / http://my.business.com:7990/
Then the Bitbucket logo link changes to "my.business.com:7990".