Hi there. I'm running Confluence Server 6.8.0. When I installed it (on top of a Ubuntu 16.04 distro), I stood up two servers - one for Confluence and another as a database server (MySQL) and off I went. I got it working and created content. When the evaluation was up I bought a starter license.
Everything has been great, but Confluence keeps telling me that I am running an embedded database. I am not. There is nothing like $confluence-home/database to speak of. I've confirmed a database for Confluence exists on my database server. In short: I'm really confused and looking for a reason why Confluence might incorrectly report I have an embedded database. Thanks in advance for any guidance.
For reference, here's the message the instance health check gives me:
"Confluence is using the H2 embedded database. You should migrate to a supported database to ensure your data is safe."