Our auditor requires a list of PRs for a period of time. BitBucket hates the auditor and won't give that to her. Why does BitBucket hate being in compliance? We like compliance. It's a good thing.
Are you on Bitbucket cloud or Bitbucket server (on-prem)?
What branch(es) were the PR's merged into?
Cloud.The point is that it's an audit report. They don't want to look at a PR merged to a branch. They want a report of all PRs merged, who merged them, who approved them and where they went in a date range. For the time being command line git gave me something to keep them busy but it looks like there's no reporting in bitbucket
I'd use git CLI (command line) to grab all commits on a given branch within the date range, and then cross-reference them against the pertinent PR's using Bitbucket Cloud's REST API.
I haven't done this, so I'm not 100% confident it would work. But the "/pullrequests/activity" API endpoint looks promising.
Example:
https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/atlassian/stash-auto-unapprove-plugin/pullrequests/activity
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.