Hi,
I've recently started at a company who uses Bamboo and is in the process of migrating from Subversion to Git+Stash.
I have admin on both Bamboo and Stash, and have successfully created a reciprocal application link between the two multiple times, just to ensure I did nothing wrong. It may be worth noting that the initial reciprocal link from Stash to Bamboo did not work because I had admin only in Bamboo, not in Stash - which has since been rectified.
Now, when I try to add a new repository to a build plan in Bamboo, and select "Stash" as the type, I get a message in a little box:
Stash - approval required
Bamboo requires your approval before it can display repositories and branches, and automatically set up authentication.
(Login & Approve) <- link
If I hit, "Login & Approve", it simply reloads the page.
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?