I understand newer versions of confluence will no longer allow their users to manage markup directly. I have a use case that I haven't been able to overcome and was hoping to find some guidance. I have two confluence installations for different audiences, one from wiki1.com and other from wiki2.com. If I copy an article from wiki1 to wiki2, all the auto-generated links (anchors, toc, links, etc) from wiki1 will be kept without change in wiki2. If I copy the article into a text file, I also lose the links and any active html components/formating, which means I can no longer export/import articles from one wiki to another w/o some loss of metadata or accepting that I will have to make manual adjustments myself, whereas if I had the metadata, I could simply perform a search/replace.
My question is thusly: How can I perform a search/replace on the metadata in confluence on the wiki2, such that I can change the urls all at once? We're talking more than 100 links here, which is almost prohibitive to do manually)
Thanks!
p.s: The built-in search and replace does not work.