I have few integrations configured on my Jira and from time to time I get an email that comments are not synchronizing.
When I open the troublesome sync configuration I often times notice that it was disabled but there are no marks left be the Disabler.
Is there an audit log in Backbone or a log marked in Jira server logs that could give me a clue about who stopped my sync?
The app which I am using is Backbone Issue Sync (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215199/backbone-issue-sync-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview)
Well, for now, all we can do is generate Backbone support zip and check who has made the last change to the Synchronization configuration Thanks for your help!
Dastin
@K15t GmbH maybe you could know
Hello @Dastin_Kuwałek__SoftwarePlant_
Thanks for your question about Backbone Issue Sync!
We'd be happy to help you investigate the issue further – please open a support ticket by emailing support@k15t.com, and provide us with a Backbone support ZIP.
You can generate a Backbone support ZIP by going to the Backbone configuration for your synchronization, entering the troubleshooting screen, and clicking 'Create support ZIP'.
Cheers, Tom
Got it, submitted a ticket.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.