We are looking for a tree map plugin that is capable to render the same result as this one
We looked in the market place but couldn't find any. May be we are not looking correctly. If anyone can help us find it, that would be much appreciated.
@Kamel MeftahThis plug-in will be an interesting one, I was also searching for you, but i guess there is none, i think that you will have to develop yours.
best!
Unfortunately we don't have this knowledge
What are you trying to map with this?
In our context we are using Projects as Epic and tasks within the project as Story. We want to have a graphic view like a tree map where we can drill down graphically all the way to statuses or assignee. Or any joint relationship between custom fields.
I will be interested too.
I am assuming it could be done using ScriptRunner and VisualScript combination.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.