Hello,
I am having some problems and I am unable to find any information on the internet about my situation. My company is working on a project with four developers, and are using the JIRA/Stash combination for our issue management.
We published our open-source project but are now having problems with the administrative side. We host our own JIRA and Stash server with an 10-user license, and we would like to have our users to be able to post comments and make back and forth discussions about our project.
I have the idea that this is not possible with JIRA, due to the requirement of an user account. If you look at for example BitBucket, where thousands of users can reply and make back and forth discssions for free, this feels rather odd for me.
Is it possible to have non-developers (just users) comment on your project and make issues without the need to get a 1000-user license?
I hope you understand my situation.
Best regards,
Wouter