Hi,
I created a list of custom statuses and I can transition the issue through each status on the Workflow tab. Is there quick a way to re-organize/re-order these statuses displayed in the workflow tab?
Hello,
You should use the opsbar-sequence property. You can find more info here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/advanced-workflow-configuration-802592741.html
Go to the To change the order of transition buttons part
Thanks for the response. It works. However, some of my statuses display as buttons and some in the workflow tab. Is there a way for me to choose the display options?
You should use the ops.bar.group.size or ops.bar.group.size.opsbar-operations. But you set them for the whole Jira instance in the jira-config.properties file. And you can do it only for the Jira Server/Data Center. You can find more info here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Can-I-show-all-available-workflow-steps-in-an-issue/qaq-p/374759
I am using JIRA Cloud. Where can I find the jira-config.properties file? Also, I am not seeing the how to customize button on the View Issue screen in any of the links provided.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.