Hey,
is there any way to influence the natural sorting order in gadgets? I have set up a severity field and in my gadgets the levels are sorted alphabetically... I'd prefer to have them sorted as defined in my custom field option list...
Thanks for any help
Christian
Hey there, Christian.
Can you give some examples of the gadgets that you have tried to sort using your Custom Field? What do you mean by the levels are sorted alphabetically? The simple example that I can think of is from the Assigned to Me gadget whereby I have the severities of Major, Trivial, and Blocker and . When I am assigned with cases, they will be sorted as:
Is it the query that you have about this particular issue?
Warm regards,
Danial
Hey Danial,
are you talking about the built-in priorities? My use case is the following:
I have a custom field (named severity). Options are:
criticalhighmediumlow
If I select natural sorting in my two-dimensional filter gadget the option are sorted alphabetically:
criticalhighlowmedium
Mine was referred to the default built-in severities, yes. I believe that it is the default behavior of the gadget to sort the options alphabetically. Maybe this can be considered as an Improvement request? What do you think?
Definitively. I'll raise one as soon as I get time... Cheers Christian
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.