Hello, guys!I Would like to move my issue from one project to another project and I am using this documentation:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracoreserver073/moving-an-issue-861257345.html?_ga=2.229791644.1275649195.1528213808-308673207.1520868667
The most interesting thing that there are no necessary two my projects in list of projects.
Let me explain, for example, I have:- project 1- project 2- project 3- project 4- project 5
And there are no my necessary two projects in list of projects. How can I populate this list by necessary my two projects?
My instinct is to check the permissions in the target project(s) - I think you will find you do not have "create issue" in them.
Hi @zaharovvv_suek_ru,
From what I understand the projects you need to move from/to are not showing in the drop-down?
From your screenshot, I can see that the project your moving from is already selected.
For your destination project try typing the name in the search box rather than scrolling.
If the projects are still not visible then I'd suggest its a permission issue.
Regards,
Gary
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.