Seems this was asked before in 2015, but there wasn't an answer. Is there a way to limit the Contributors Summary to a start and end date?
Simon,
What information are you trying to capture a start and end date?
thanks
victor
The Contributor Summary macro returns the names of the Contributors, together with a count of their Edits and Comments. I want to return the same information but within a given date range. Thanks, Simon
I am having the same issue. I want to create a summary containing the number of edits, per user, for the month of June.
When I use one day, such as "2019/06/01" or "2019/06/30", on the field "Blog Post Date" it works.However, I could not find a way of delimiting a period, such as "2019/06/01 to 2019/06/30"
Does anybody know if it is possible?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.