Hi!
It appears that one of our team members was mistakenly left off the list when one of our spaces was created. I see an old thread on this, but has there been a resolution that works well? If so, please share!
Thanks,
Pat
One of the space administrators can add them.
Please explain how. I am a space admin. Thanks Nic
Hi @Pat D'Ambrosio,
To clarify do you mean a Team Space? If so, this is a similar question to your own.
Hope this helps
Click on "Space Tools" -> Permissions
Thanks Thomas, but I am missing something in Confluence online: Can you give me the walkthrough to Space Tools > Perms?
It appears that the point that was missed is that you can only add users to a space if they are also added to Confluence.
I see, that’s so fundamental, that we didn’t thought on this. Great, you found the problem, @Pat D'Ambrosio
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.