Hi, i followed al the steps in this article: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/email-notifications-145162.html, and unmarked all the notifications option, but I still recieve email notifications in my inbox.
I want none notifications in my inbox.
How can I do it?
Thanks!
Hi!
So you've unchecked all the related checkboxes in your profile:
Also, make sure that all your changes are actually saved.
HI @Alfredo Nicolas Gonzalez
Welcome to the community!
Have you checked to go to your User profile? to disable completely notification you need to disable Autowatch from the user profile.
Choose your profile picture at top right of the screen, then choose Settings
Click Email in the left-hand panel
Click Edit
Hi @Alfredo Nicolas Gonzalez,
Pls check
1.Profile---Email Settings
2.Profile---Space Watches
Hi, Yes I´ve done that, but I still recieve email notifications.
Ive done that but still reciev notifications:
Hi again!
Check the section below and try to "Stop Watching" all the articles if there are any:
Yes this is it! thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.