Hello all.
I am really trying to make use of Run CLI Actions in Confluence, but I keep running into roadblocks.

I have used the command: --action getSpaceList to retrieve a list of all spaces and I have permission to read/write into all of them (sys-admin).
When I use the command: --action storePage --space "Technical Operations" --title "Test Page 1" --content "Some Test Content" --parent "@home" I get the error shown in the picture above ("Remote error: Could not create content with type page").
I can manually do it.. I'm not sure what's going on. I have read that people have gotten a 403 with this message and that results from a permissions error, but I'm sure that I have permission.
Any help is appreciated!
UPDATE:
It seems that I can perform any of the "GET" actions but when it comes to a "POST" or "PUT" action, I cannot do it and am met with some sort of "Remote Error".
Again, the account I'm using has full permissions on confluence.