Hi,Everybody
Such as title,My jira can not display some Custom Fields in IE8, the next in IE7.0 and IE6.0 can be displayed, but only IE8.0 will not show, is not there any limitations? How can I solve?
Thanks .
Regards
That doesn't sound right - could you have a look at the field types and tell us what they are? We're looking for patterns here - something like "date fields all work, but multi-check boxes do not"
the custom field type is Select List,and the name is O&M原因归属.
my jira version is 3.13.4,whether the version of the problem?
Hmm. I see you're using complex characters in the name - could you try renaming the field (temporarily) to just O&M ? Have you had a look at the raw html to see what is actually coming out of Jira (ctrl-u in most browsers)?
One thing to bear in mind is that JIRA 3.13.4 was released on the 5th of May 2009, not long after IE8 was released on the 19th of March 2009. I can't find the Supported Platforms page for such an old release, but I suspect IE8 may not have been a supported browser for that version.
In addition to upgraded JIRA versions, not the other way?
I try it ,But it seems not a text problem..
Check if you have select list as a drop down menu?
If yes you probably have list at the button of whole page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.