Hi, we have a project that uses both Jira and Confluence - I've been told that we can connect to SharePoint also but am unsure how to do that. Can anyone help?
Thanks
Tim
HI @Tim Hotham
Welcome to the Community!
Here is the add-on for Confluence integrates with Sharepoint.
Here is the add-on for Jira and SharePoint integration.
Thanks Yogesh, the Jira integration link takes me to an out of date add-on. AM I ok to us old one?
Actually, the Jira integration with Sharepoint is out of the box and whatever link/add-on i have provided you for Jira integration that has been suggested by one of the atlassian team member only.
please make sure you should use the compatible version only or else you can try for test instance first for checking purpose.
Thanks, I'll get our Dev on to it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.