Is it possible to add Labels on pages automatically for example setting the Page Name as a label?
I don't know of any way to set such dynamic data as label.
However you can add labels "automatically" by defining a template and add those labels to the template. Each page based on the template will "inherit" the according labels.
Thx for your answer, Michael. I know how to work with templates. This is very comfortable but i have still the following question / use case...
For example: In a Space i have three sections: Applications, Governance, Test. In each section we have meeting minutes:
To create a new meeting minute i press the button to create a new page using a template. Every page created by using this template has the same labels automatically. I don't want to use three different templates. I just wanna use one template and the label should be used depending on the top sites: application, governance, test...
You can achieve this easily with the Create Page Macro.
OK, thx. I'm going to check this Plugin.
How can i create dialoques like this one (how to article) ? This is what i like to have for my meeting minutes
Unbenannt.PNG
Have a look at Blueprints or Confluence Blueprints ...
This is how I did it:• Create a template. Inside your template insert a Page Properties macro. • Inside the Page Properties macro body insert a two column table. • In the left column list your 'key'. The ‘key’ will be the column heading in the report table.• In the right column insert a Get-Metadata macro. Use the ‘key’ from the right column in the Name field of the Get-Metadata macro. • Save your template. Using Comala Document Management, create a script. To make your any page title populate as a label: {trigger:pagecreated}key@} {trigger}To have the page dynamically update the label if the page name changes:
{trigger:pageupdated}key@} {trigger}
What is the Key?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.