I have a question about https/ssl encryption.
I want to change http protocol to https protocol.
I find your manual about issue (I refer to site https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/running-confluence-over-ssl-or-https-161203.html)
I made a SSL certificate from ROOT CA and I inserted certificate contents to .keystore file.
( If you perform the -importcert option procedure with the generated keystore file after performing step 1, the following error occurs.
keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Public keys in reply and keystore don't match
=> (I clearly insert the same password...)
So I did not do step 1, I did it by putting crt file(ssl certificate) in keystore file) )
I followed the command below.
keytool -importcert -alias tomcat -keystore <MY_KEYSTORE_FILENAME> -file <MY_CERTIFICATE_FILENAME>
The rest of procedure(for confluence launching) was followed out according to your manual. but when confluence service launch, https accessing failed.
I don't know why is not accessing.
Can I get some proof to solve this problem?