I used Labels List Macro to get a list of labels in a space . But I couldn't get labels of attachments . I could get only labels of pages . How do I get them ? I use Confluence5.5 in Japanese .
Space tools > Content Tools > Attachments will list all attachments in the space, including their labels.
Thank you , Fred. But, that is not what I want. I want to have a list of labels got from attachments like one that Labels List Macro make from pages. Or , I want to see all names of labels in the space on only one page or one screen.
i had the same problem. I have a report that reports on both confluence pages and attachements containing certian labels. There is a Labels column in my report - it retrives the labels for conf pages but not for attachments.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.