Hello,
I want to add a vacations calendar in our team's confluence page, yet there is no Calendars in the Confluence header or space sidebar. I don't want to pay for add-ins.
@Merve KosesoyDo you have the calender plugin in your confluence instance ?
No, I don't have it. Is there a way to add a calendar without purchasing ?
@Merve Kosesoy
You'll need to check your addons in the confluence section, and if it still doesn't show up or if you already have it installed, you can select an edit option on the bottom of the space toolbar to add more options including calendars. You'll need to hover close for the edit button to appear.
@Merve KosesoyYou can try the trail version then later update purchase
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/72307/team-calendars-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Best!
Unfortunately not. Most calendars are paid. But you can use the built in calendar-gadget on your dashboard. Although this will only be for tracking jira tickets.
I have been using https://www.teamup.com/ for quite some time, it's free and you can embed it in Confluence using an iFrame.
You could embed a Google Calendar. That's free.
Agree with @Davin Studer,
If you want the functionality but at no cost then Google Calendar has you covered.
how? how do you add a google calendar to a space?
fffffffff
DELETED
Hi @Merve Kosesoy,
You could add an HTML macro, add the google calendar href code to the macro.
To log any leaves, do the team members need to log into Google first?
Hi,
I am also looking for this solution, can you please help me how to embed teamup calendar in confluence using IFRAME?
Here is a free App that you can use, for Confluence Server only...
https://kc-dev.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CEFC/overview
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.