Is there a way to add a filter to the Service Desk Customer Portal for a custom field created for a project?
HI @David Haberman
Adding a filter to customer portal what you want to achieve?
What you mean by ....for a custom field created for a project?
On the default my request screen there is a filter for viewing open request, closed request, or any status. There is a second filter for created by me, created by anyone or where I am a participant and a third filter for request type, based on the type of portal request, i.e. IT Help, Access, etc. We have a field that identifies IT Help request as either a Bug or and Enhancement. One of our clients asked if we can add a filter so that they can see only the requests that were put in that were classified as bugs.
Enjoying the question, if someone can help me too!
I have a Jira service desk and my users want to apply a filter in some fields to select a specific requirer on the queue to facilitate the selection of the incidents. How can I do it or how to habilitate it?
I have the same request.
Anyone got a answer yet?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.