Hello,
I'm confused. I Have a business project (Jira Server 7.9) and created two different boards. Board1 and Board2.
I thought it would work as follows:
I have two different teams. One board for each team. Every team should be able to go to their board, put together some issues from the backlog (create a sprint) and start their very own sprint. Every team should be able to monitor their progress with the burndown chart.
What really happened:
I start a sprint in Board1. I'm able to see the progress in the burndown chart from Board1. All good. The problem is: When I switch to Board2 it looks exactly like Board1. I can see the Sprint from Board1, I can also see the burndown chart from sprint i created in Board1 and I'm not able to start another sprint. Due to this fact I'm confused: Why I whould use two different boards when there is acutally not a difference at all?
Can anybody explain what I'm doing wrong and give me some advice?
Thank you so much in advance