Dear all,
could yo please tell me where I can find the Service desk tree view ? it would be very useful having a better visibility of the scope of the functions.thanking you in advance for your quick returnBRSarah
Hello Sarah and welcome to Community!
What do you mean by "visibility of the scope of the functions"? Admin settings, if so this page may help you? A view of all service requests available, e.g. the help center?
- Manon
Hello Manon,
thanks for this quick answer.
I would need a tree view to get every possibility to reach a function..
I'm a little lost when I look for tasks
Thanks in advance
Sarah
If you mean that you have trouble reaching a function when viewing an issue, the keyboard shortcut "." may help you: it opens the operations dialog box, from which you can perform any operation on the current issue.
Since I'm still not sure to understand your need, here are some links (I think you may be confusing "issue" with "function"):
Please feel free to add some screenshots to detail your needs
Hope this helps,
Bonjour Manon,
Mon anglais n'est effectivement pas très clair.
Je me perds beaucoup dans le menu Jira qui ne me semble pas assez intuitif et un ficher reprenant l'arborescence (architecture) des menus et sous-menus m'aiderai beaucoup dans ma navigation. un tel fichier est il trouvable?
merci d'avance de votre aide
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.