I am using the blog as a Q&A page for engineers to share their questions and answers to implementation projects thereby providing technical assistance to their peers across the united states. Is there a macro or feature that acknowledges their participation in the discussion for answering questions? For example: earning a badge or ranking next to their avatar? The purpose of course is to encourage participation and make the process of sharing information fun. Your insight is appreciated:)
Hi @Matthew Alexander,
My suggestion would be to look into Karma for Confluence add-on.
Hope this helps
Danny
Thank you so much! There is not a lot of expense dollars floating around, I was looking for something within the Atlassian application for a solution. The Karma for Confluence add-on will get shot down by leadership, I am sure.
~Matthew
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.