Hello,
How can I make a query using the field "Epic link", I want to get all issues in epic.
But i can't use "Epic link" in my query (custom field 10406)
The custom type is "Epic Link Relationship"
Thank you
Your JQL query should look like this:
"Epic Link" = "KEY-134"
@Stephane Rathgeber, Hope below similar community questions can help you with this,
Or
Simply use below query, which will fetch all child issues of your EPIC
parent = <Epic ticket id>
Hi @Stephane Rathgeber,
You can try installing a plug-in to solve this problem.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/6820/scriptrunner-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview
JQL : issueFunction in epicsOf()
I try this: "Epic Link" = XXX-263
The error message is "Field 'Epic Link' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it."
I have try with:
I do not want a paid plugin
Is there the Epic Link field available in the list of custom fields?
@Stephane Rathgeber, correct me if i am wrong, by All the issues in EPIC you meant All child issues created inside epic. right?
If possible please share a screenshot
What do you mean?
This is not the sub-task of the epic, but the tasks related to the epic
Is it a Jira Cloud instance?
If so, you can retrieve all issues which are descendants of an Epic (or list of Epics) with JQL sentence like:
parentEpic in (XXX-263)
You may add more comma-separated epic issue keys.
It is a Jira server instance.
Field 'parentEpic' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.