Upgraded To: Confluence v6.9.0
Operating Sys: Ubuntu Linux
I am running into 403 Forbidden Errors when accessing a page in the wiki as an anonymous user. One odd thing about it? Its not every page I access. It happens only occasionally. I am thinking security rights?
My installation folder for the data resides under /var folder and is called Atlassian. Under that folder is application-data. Then independent folders for Confluence and Jira.
For the two independent folders I have them set Owner/Group to the appropriate application. Confluence / Jira. That I understand is correct.
The issue is with atlassian and application folders. These I do not know what Owner/Group should be set to. Currently they are set to root, but I do not believe that to be right. If I try setting the two folders for Owner/Group of confluence, Jira does not work. And vice versa.
Can someone please tell me what The Atlassian and application-data folders Owner/Group settings should be?
Love the new features, anxious to move forward!
Thank You in advance!
Jack