What I'm trying to accomplish is to have a list to make sure no issues get left out.
I have filters for tickets assigned to be me and so that I'm sure that all those get taking care of, but where often on our team there are issues that are assigned other both we @mention is other to get comments and updates, were the process get stoped if I don't answer to the mention.
Email notification I have turned of because the number of notifications is so great that It does not help me.
I have created a filter using "text ~ currentUser() AND updatedDate >= -7d ORDER BY lastViewed ASC, updated DESC"
Problem is that I often view an issue but the issue does not get marked with a view date and therefore I open the same issue many times.
Anyone know what I do wrong or have an alternative solution for what I'm trying to accomplish.
Thanks a lot in advance for the help