Is it possible to watch a page with its children pages included? We have a very big Page Tree and I'm searching for a solution with that you dont have to klick on "watch" every single children page manually.
Thank you for your help!
Hello Philipp and welcome to Community!
There is a feature request here: Watch Page and Children, I'd suggest you to watch it to be updated and to vote for it to show your interest!
If you're using Confluence Server or DataCenter, you can use the free app Tree view. If you're on Cloud, I unfortunately don't know of any workaround.
Hope this helps,
- Manon
Thank you for your answer. Tree view is what I was looking for!
The closest thing in case you use slack would be slack notifications: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/use-slack-and-confluence-together/ it is still suboptimal and is not out of the box solution, but is something.
Thanks, this is awesome and it does the trick for any sub page!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.