Hi guys,
This is a weird one. I am the JIRA admin at my company. I have been working with JIRA for 5+ years. I've created and managed more users than I can count. But I ran into something with my own user that is seriously confusing me. This is what I know:
-- Doing a search for all issues with my user can take up to 5 minutes.
-- Creating a separate user with same permissions takes a few seconds to do the above search.
-- spot checking other users confirm that the search result problem seems to be just for me.
-- This behavior is the same regardless of computer or mobile device.
-- JIRA version is 6.2.5
-- Crowd version is 2.7.2 (note – we are not using LDAP – local crowd directories)
-- Increasing logging hasn't shown anything bizarre yet. Both in crowd and in Jira.
-- I don't have any unfinished filters
-- I don't have a large number of filters, and the ones I do have don't pull a lot of results, or spin a lot of cpu querying.
So.. a little stumped. Any ideas?