I am trying to develop Jira plugin using the following documentation:
https://developer.atlassian.com/server/framework/atlassian-sdk/create-a-helloworld-plugin-project/
However, after I've written the following command:
atlas-create-jira-plugin
Then the above command was executing approximately 1 hour and then I saw the following error:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-jira-plugin:6.3
.15:create (default-cli) on project standalone-pom: Execution default-cli of goa
l com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-jira-plugin:6.3.15:create failed: Plugin com
.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-jira-plugin:6.3.15 or one of its dependencies cou
ld not be resolved: Failed to collect dependencies at com.atlassian.maven.plugin
s:maven-jira-plugin:jar:6.3.15 -> com.atlassian.maven.archetypes:jira-plugin-arc
hetype:jar:6.3.15 -> org.twdata.maven:mojo-executor:jar:1.5.2 -> org.apache.mave
n:maven-artifact:jar:3.2.1 -> org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:3.0.17: Faile
d to read artifact descriptor for org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:3.0.17: C
ould not transfer artifact org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:pom:3.0.17 from/to a
tlassian-public (https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public): Connect to mave
n.atlassian.com:443 [maven.atlassian.com/104.192.142.93, maven.atlassian.com/104
.192.142.92, maven.atlassian.com/104.192.142.94] failed: Connection timed out: c
onnect -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e swit
ch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please rea
d the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginResoluti
onException
Guys, what can I do to solve this error and start writing a plugin?