Not able to see jira users work log in Tempo Timesheet,
Hi @mohd zakir
If the user logged the Work log then it should show..please check the time period what you have been chosen in that period is that user has been logged the work or not.
If not then it will not show.
Hi @mohd zakir,
My suggestion would be to look into the project permissions. You need to have the View All Worklogs Permission in JIRA on the projects you want to view worklogs from other users.
Check every project permission scheme. Once this is done, the change take up to one hour to take effect.
Hope this helps
Hi All,
Thanks for the response,
Yes, Danny Harris, I did with the project permissions View All Worklogs Permission.
Done with the permissions, now I can see the users workload hours (Timesheet)
Procedure:
Project settings => permissions => Time tracking permissions => View All Worklogs => Tempo Project Managers and if you want any group that too can add here.
Thank You.
Hello @[deleted]
I know it's an old post, but I was wondering if there's any place in the Documentation where it says that it takes up to an hour to take effect?
Hi @Alex Galvan,
\it is not in the documentation, I contacted the Tempo team and was given this information. You should be able to contact Tempo support to verify as well.
Thanks
Got it! Just did that, thank you so much for the info.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.