Dear,
When i try to add our ticket address to a project i get the following error.
"unable to find valid certification path to requested target"
I've been searing on the community page but i still don't have a solution yet.
In C:\Program Files\Atlassian\JIRA\bin>tomcat8w //ES//JIRAServiceDesk170418102xxx
I Enabled TLS in Java with -Dmail.imap.starttls.enable=true
When I use IMAP with port 143 I get the error message from above.
When I use IMAP with port 993 (TLS) I get the error message "read Timed out"
In java in the default "cacerts" file i added our arbor.media certificates with the use of Portecle (java).
In Windows i added a new envoirment variable (JAVA_HOME) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_171\
Does our Email server also needs Atlassian Jira certificates?
How can I verify which path the jira software tries to take for the certificates (Windows) (to verify the right home directory is set)
I don't know what else i can try...
Thank you in advance!
Daan Krauts