I needed to create a master board for all of our projects. That is the board I am using for our sprint planning session. So I needed to get all tickets which are not verified, from every project. To create the master board I used the below filter,
project in (x,y,z) AND status != Verified
Then I got all tickets from every projects which are not verified yet by testing team. Then I started a sprint as "sprint 1" by selecting tickets from the master backlog. Now in the sprint view, from the tickets which were taken in to "sprint 1", I am not getting all tickets which were assigned to "sprint 1" and I noticed that all those missing tickets are in "verified" status.
1. I need to view all tickets which are not verified by QA team in my backlog
2. Also I need to over come this tickets missing problem in sprint view. So far, the only solution I got to overcome this problem is edit my filter by removing "status != Verified" phase in the query. But if I do so, I am getting all tickets including verified tickets in my backlog because my master board in based on that filter. This makes my backlog a mess and I have to go through each and every ticket in the backlog to see the status of the ticket to see whether it is a verified one or not.
How can I overcome these two problems?