I uploaded two Word .docx documents to a page in Confluence. There are links in the first document that point to the second document that work correctly outside of Confluence, but after uploading both documents, the links no longer work. When I click the document link on the Confluence page, the document containing the links opens in the viewer but the linked text is not displayed as a link (not colored or underlined), and when I hover my cursor over the link text, the link tooltip is not displayed. The same thing happens if I right-click the document link and choose Open-- the linked text is not displayed. Is there something I need to configure in Confluence to allow the links to be active in the uploaded document? Or do I need to actually create the links in the uploaded document on the Confluence page? I'm not sure how to do that.