Hi everyone,
I am looking to obtain the SQL behind the scenes which generates the global activity graphs. My goal is to show a year activity view by modifying the date parameters.
Any SQL or note to the correct table would be great.
Thanks!
EDIT ->> unrelated to question. This only applies to JIRA DB
SELECT DISTINCT p.pname,p.pkey ,i.issuenum,cg.issueid ,cg.ID ,cg.AUTHOR,cg.CREATED ,ci.FIELDTYPE,ci.FIELD ,ci.OLDVALUE,ci.OLDSTRING ,ci.NEWVALUE,ci.NEWSTRING FROM changegroup cg INNER JOIN jiraissue i on cg.issueid = i.id INNER JOIN project p on i.project = p.id INNER JOIN issuetype t ON i.issuetype=t.id INNER JOIN changeitem ci on ci.groupid = cg.id AND ci.FIELDTYPE='jira' AND ci.FIELD='status' WHERE p.pname = 'project name AND t.pname = 'issue type name' AND ci.oldstring = 'old status name' AND ci.newstring = 'new status name'
Thanks @Gezim Shehu [Communardo]. I am however looking for Confluence results.
LMAO so sorry.
Didn't really see the labels, as I usually have them defined in my feed (not today though )
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.