Hello Community and DEvelopers,
I installed Atomicorp Linux Secure today and after uninstalling my Linux OS I was a little bit misconceived. If I do "sh start-confluence.sh -fg" I will see that.
Server startup logs are located in /opt/atlassian/confluence/logs/catalina.out
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using Java: /opt/atlassian/confluence/jre//bin/java
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: INFO: os::commit_memory(0x0000037f7d000000, 2555904, 1) failed; error='Operation not permitted' (errno=1)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: INFO: os::commit_memory(0x00000353d5000000, 2555904, 1) failed; error='Operation not permitted' (errno=1)
#
# There is insufficient memory for the Java Runtime Environment to continue.
# Native memory allocation (mmap) failed to map 2555904 bytes for committing reserved memory.
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# /tmp/hs_err_pid67865.log
How can I solve the problem with Centos 7.4 and Confluence Server in the very last version?
Thanks in advance.
My previous solutions and what I found on Google unfortunately did not succeed. Therefore, I hope to find help here.
Alexander
P.S. Output of hs_err_pid67865.log is so:
Memory: 4k page, physical 65909196k(50194900k free), swap 8388604k(8388604k free)
vm_info: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.162-b12) for linux-amd64 JRE (1.8.0_162-b12), built on Dec 19 2017 21:15:48 by "java_re" with gcc 4.3.0 20080428 (Red Hat 4.3.0-8)
time: Wed May 30 15:19:56 2018
elapsed time: 0 seconds (0d 0h 0m 0s)